Here's a quick rundown:
- Weekly timesheets - The weekly view (accessible through an icon on the Recently list) provides you with a fast way to view the time you reported on a given week and now can also enter/edit time entries in the weekly view.
- Improved project/task merge - tags and links are now merged.
- Project timeline events are now editable.
- Better sorting support in lists.
- Notification when approaching subscription limits.
- Improved network performance - communication with the server is now compressed both ways reducing the amount of network traffic exchanged.
- Better handling of loss of connectivity - you should see less connectivity alerts in situations where you momentarily lose connectivity with the server.
- Improved network performance - as in the iPhone app, communication with the server is now fully compressed.
- Timer - manage your current task, start and stop the clock right from your handset.
- Weekly view - like in the web app, a fast way to view the time you reported on a given week.